Re: [Protux-devel] Open Task

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Open Task
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 10:03:23 +0200

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 20:16:12 -0400
Luciano Giordana <address@hidden> wrote:

> I believe that there is an error :
>
> $ praf
>  -i:            show file infos and exit
>  -b busId:      use busId as output device (default: 1)
>  -w WavFile:    write WAV file instead of playing back
>
> default busId should be 0, since the busId list is zero-based.

yes, i'll change it again to 0 (it's just a define at the begining).
I put 1 for development, as for me i need to play back on bus 1 ;-)

> Also, is it possible to have this ?
>
> $ praf -p audio.wav
>
> CONVERT TO PRAF FILE ?

yes, that's possible

/Martin

--
Martin Herren

Protux - A Free Professional Audio Tool for GNU/Linux:
-> http://www.nongnu.org/protux/
Satellite - BAR CONCERTS CAFES-THEATRES
-> http://sat.epfl.ch