Re: [Protux-devel] ProjectManager: AudioSources

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] ProjectManager: AudioSources
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 11:30:49 +0200

> So in the FS, in general, is when you are going to manage those remaing
> Clips that will not be used. For that reason, IMHO, Delete should
> actually be called "Remove Clip", and then you'd have both "Remove Clip"
> and "Remove All Clips". They  both do basically same thing: they erase
> Clips recorded,

Ok, besides the naming, thats implemented now :-)
If you click on "delete" the selected clip/take/audiosource etc. is removed
from hard disk.

>EXCEPT the ones that are currently in a Protux Song.

? But they _are_ always in a Song? Or didn't I still get the point?

It still needs some more testing, but hopefully I can upload it at the end of
this day. Then you can give more feedback on what is implemented and how it
should work or not .

Greetings,

Remon