Re: [Protux-devel] ProjectManager: AudioSources

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] ProjectManager: AudioSources
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 11:14:01 -0300

When deleting (or removing, whatever the name) a clip from MTA,
only the clip is removed but the file remain on the disk.
If you call "clean unsed media" (this is the one that should be implemented"
all the source that has 0 clips on the project are deleted from disk.

This is a standard , so I believe we should go in this direction.

Regards

On Thursday 25 September 2003 06:30, Remon Sijrier wrote:
> > So in the FS, in general, is when you are going to manage those remaing
> > Clips that will not be used. For that reason, IMHO, Delete should
> > actually be called "Remove Clip", and then you'd have both "Remove Clip"
> > and "Remove All Clips". They  both do basically same thing: they erase
> > Clips recorded,
>
> Ok, besides the naming, thats implemented now :-)
> If you click on "delete" the selected clip/take/audiosource etc. is removed
> from hard disk.
>
> >EXCEPT the ones that are currently in a Protux Song.
>
> ? But they _are_ always in a Song? Or didn't I still get the point?
>
> It still needs some more testing, but hopefully I can upload it at the end
> of this day. Then you can give more feedback on what is implemented and how
> it should work or not .
>
> Greetings,
>
> Remon

Best Regards
--
Luciano Giordana - Musician - Certified Java/GNU C++ Developer
Free Software Evangelist - Project Mustux - Musician Tools for GNU/Linux