[Protux-devel] PM layout issues..

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Protux-devel] PM layout issues..
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 11:43:02 +0200

> hopefully some more answer to your questions :-)
Thanks,

> > Songs:
> > --"save": save selected Song (Naming of songs and where to save it, how
> > etc... RFC)
>
> just save the current active song ( curves, nodes, parameters, atributes,
> and so on)
Ok, now PM is saving the selected Song in the songs list. Should I change the
behaviour for the save_button into:
Save current Song,
or if any song is selected in song-list, save the selected song?,
or both?

> > --"status selector" same as with save, where and how....
>
> this is a visual helper, manually selected by user in PM.
> But, sorry, I don't know where an how! :-(
> Luciano???
Most of this stuff like engineer, artist, title etc. can't be set at the
moment. I was thinking to make the lower right/left of the PM->song-list (and
project-list of course) bounded like the pre-listen stuff, and place all the
fields with settings for Song/Project atributes there with a
"submit"/"change" or something like that button to save the changes in Song/
Project attributes?  RFC on this please....

Then the ohter room left at the right/left can also be such a 'box' which can
be used to set paramaters for a new Song/Project... RFC please....

Greets,

Remon