Re: [Protux-devel] ProjectManager: AudioSources

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] ProjectManager: AudioSources
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 11:32:25 -0300

> Suppose now that we chose Take2 as the final take. We can go do the FS
> dialog box, and erase the other 2 takes we don't use (Take1 and Take3).
> Now, if I allow protux to erase every take, we run the risk of loosing
> the one we chose. That is why, IMHO, the "Delete Take" buttons shouldn't
> allow you do delete Takes that are currently in the top of the stack.
> That is what I meant by being in the song.

The "Clean unused media action" will NOT erase hidden takes on multi-take
stacks.
Only the takes removed/deleted that werer not part of multi-takes.
Luciano Giordana - Musician - Certified Java/GNU C++ Developer
Free Software Evangelist - Project Mustux - Musician Tools for GNU/Linux
http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/mustux