Re: [Protux-devel] ProjectManager: AudioSources

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] ProjectManager: AudioSources
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 18:30:19 +0200

Ah well, I'm getting more confused all over the time :-(

So to try make things clear for myself, I summarize what I've done, and you
guys can fill in the things which needs to be done, and how. (By the way,
multi-take stacks? It's something protux doesn't support at the moment
right?)

File Browser:
-- Implemented "cancel import" Only capable of canceling the copy process, the
peakbuild is threaded, and continues on its own, user can continue work while
in background peaks are build.
-- "add as audioSource" -> RFC
-- Implemented Pre-listen stuff.

Audio Sources
There are 3 buttons now:
-- "Delete" removes selected audioSource from hard disk, including ALL clips
from current Song.
-- "Remove all Clips" removes all audioSources from current Song from
harddisk, and of course all clips.
-- "export" : not implemented yet.
-- listen stuff: works the same as in FB
-- other buttons with other functionality? (This for all tabs in PM) RFC

Songs:
-- Songs now has: "Song name" "N. of Tracks" "length" "rate" "bit depth"
"status" and "space alloc" in the list view. RFC
--"save": save selected Song (Naming of songs and where to save it, how etc...
RFC)
--"rename": not implemented
--"copy as" not implemented. (Do we need it?)
--"new": working on it...
--"status selector" same as with save, where and how....
And of course, setting artist, engineer etc..

Please, let me know what buttons have what names, and which function it should
have, currently supported by protux :-)

Else, you have to do it yourself, hehehe. Sorry but I'm not familiar with this
kind of things....

Thanks a lot,

Remon