Re: [Protux-devel] open task : MustuxProperties class

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] open task : MustuxProperties class
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 17:43:23 +0100

Luciano Giordana wrote:
This is good ! I didnt realize that.

it was done when you wanted to relaunch mustache, as you needed again global properties stuff...

So I think we must define a common format for the properties. I think a simple "key=value" list are enough (RFC)

yes...

but you should be able to read out the value as a string, integer or float... as far as i remember this is possible in my MustuxGlobalProperties class... must check it again...

beside that i'm using protux/praf 0.20.0 a lot for the moment to try to put over 3 hours of live MiniDisc records on CD... i noticed several problems... report will come.

/Martin