Re: [Protux-devel] open task : MustuxProperties class

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] open task : MustuxProperties class
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 17:23:26 -0200

Maybe the global properties is nothing more nothing less than a global visible
once-instatiated object, and individual properties are instantiated
individually and seen only by their respective callers.

so there would a global object  (MustuxProperties*) globalProperties , which
is built on .protuxrc during protux initialization
 and each song would have a (MustuxProperties*) myProperties which is built on
each song.properties file during song->load process.