Re: [Protux-devel] open task : MustuxProperties class

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] open task : MustuxProperties class
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 22:29:11 +0100

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 17:23:26 -0200
Luciano Giordana <address@hidden> wrote:

> Maybe the global properties is nothing more nothing less than a global
> visible
> once-instatiated object, and individual properties are instantiated
> individually and seen only by their respective callers.
>
> so there would a global object  (MustuxProperties*) globalProperties , which
> is built on .protuxrc during protux initialization
>  and each song would have a (MustuxProperties*) myProperties which is built
> on
> each song.properties file during song->load process.

yes, MustuxGlobalProperties can handle both cases... if you want we rename it
to MustuxProperties.
There is even a callback mechanism implemented in MGP so that any object can be
warned if another object changes a property... but i'd like to improve this
callback mechanism to use Qt's signals.

--
Martin Herren

Protux - A Free Professional Audio Tool for GNU/Linux:
-> http://www.nongnu.org/protux/
Satellite - BAR CONCERTS CAFES-THEATRES
-> http://sat.epfl.ch