Re: [Protux-devel] open task : MustuxProperties class

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] open task : MustuxProperties class
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 23:46:37 +0100

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 20:00:37 +0100
Remon Sijrier <address@hidden> wrote:

> Oops, I forgot about the "global" thing of GP.
>
> But if I understand it right you are taking care of these Martin? Wasn't
> completely clear from your last mail... (well, not for me ;-) )

yes... i can (but if you want to do it, you can...)
in fact i already fixed several details in it so that it won't be a problem to
use it for .protuxrc and song.properties... waiting for savannah to commit.
In the mean time i'll add some comments making it even easier to use ;-)

> Oh, and Martin, let the bugs come I'm ready for it... :-P
> (Please, note that I allready have 0.20.1 packaged on my website for
> testing.... )

ok... number one, why are there a 'CURRENT_PROJECT' and a 'currentProject'
entry in .protuxrc now ??? It seems as when quitting protux, currentProject is
written, and on startup CURRENT_PROJECT is read :-(
The new MustuxProperties class is by default case insensitive... (but can be
sensitive if wanted by an optional constructor parameter), so current_Project
and CURRENT_PROJECT will be the same... but currentProject and CURRENT_PROJECT
will still be different.
I think this can be fixed when moving to MustuxProperties ;-)

Number two:
<<XC>> clip delete broken... (worked once on a lot trial... but still writes
DELETE CLIP on the display)

Number three:
Stuff seems to me mixed up in PM between project/album name and title... i'll
take a look to see what happens

the other ones another time... have to retest them... and they are offtopic on
this thread (as well as n°2 and 3)

(haven't tried 0.20.1)

/Martin

--
Martin Herren

Protux - A Free Professional Audio Tool for GNU/Linux:
-> http://www.nongnu.org/protux/
Satellite - BAR CONCERTS CAFES-THEATRES
-> http://sat.epfl.ch