Re: [Protux-devel] open task : MustuxProperties class

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] open task : MustuxProperties class
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 00:59:03 +0100

> ok... number one, why are there a 'CURRENT_PROJECT' and a 'currentProject'
> entry in .protuxrc now ??? It seems as when quitting protux, currentProject
> is written, and on startup CURRENT_PROJECT is read :-( The new
> MustuxProperties class is by default case insensitive... (but can be
> sensitive if wanted by an optional constructor parameter), so
> current_Project and CURRENT_PROJECT will be the same... but currentProject
> and CURRENT_PROJECT will still be different. I think this can be fixed when
> moving to MustuxProperties ;-)

This was a last minute change before releasing 0.20.0, this naming changed
only for the reading, not for the writing of the variable. I fixed it in
0.20.1 ;-)

> Number two:
> <<XC>> clip delete broken... (worked once on a lot trial... but still
> writes DELETE CLIP on the display)

Is working fine here. Is there no more error output when running protux with
--d3 while trying <<XC>> ??

> Number three:
> Stuff seems to me mixed up in PM between project/album name and title...
> i'll take a look to see what happens

Good luck ;-) (Although, I don't have any suddenly renaming of my projects
here :-P )

> the other ones another time... have to retest them... and they are offtopic
> on this thread (as well as n°2 and 3)
>
> (haven't tried 0.20.1)

Most fixes in 0.20.1 are related to Bus selecting and the way MADM::init() was
invoked. Also bug nr.1 was fixed.

Remon