pspp-users

Re: Spanish Edition (was: PSPP-BUG: Request for help...)

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Spanish Edition (was: PSPP-BUG: Request for help...)
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 19:11:46 +0000

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 08:06:17AM -0800, Eliana wrote:

     I would  imagine that the pspp team would welcome someone who could
     help create another language interface.

We sure would.  Anyone who is interested in doing that, should start by reading
the information at http://translationproject.org/html/translators.html

     But since that does not seem to be available yet (and someone correct
     me if I am wrong),

In fact there is a spanish translation (I presume Spanish is what Ramon
wanted).  You can see a current list of all available translations and
how complete they are at http://translationproject.org/domain/pspp.html

     However,  the web version does not seem to have  been set up with html
      CODE tags, at this point (I tested with translate.yahoo.com and
     translate.google.com).   Those are html tags that tell translation
     engines not to translate the text indicated.

This is a very good point.  We should fix that.  Could you please open a bug
report so that we don't forget about it.

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3
See http://keys.gnupg.net or any PGP keyserver for public key.