qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] question for QEMU users

From: Johannes Schindelin
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] question for QEMU users
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 13:08:39 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:

> What plugin for QEMU would you consider to buy and for what terms
> (support etc) and how much would you pay?

As I deem myself a decent programmer, I wouldn't ;-)

However, "will hack for money" applies to me, too, and I have a few ideas
myself:

- The Sharp people should be interested in a cheap development platform
for their Zaurus.

- The good people at HP, IBM and Sun should be interested in a cheap and
reliable Terminal Server technology.

and I agree with the other poster who said that just wrapping up and
polishing the GUI a la CodeWeavers is a fantastic idea.

Ciao,
Dscho