qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] quick gtk2.c update

From: jeebs
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] quick gtk2.c update
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 14:40:26 -0500

"Jernej Simonèiè" <address@hidden>

>> The unzip into the proper mingw directory structure.

>Did you unzip to /mingw or to /? If the latter, you'll probably have

Into the mingw directory.

That part seems to compile etc.  It's the resulting program that is screwed
up some how.

>export CFLAGS="$CFLAGS -mms-bitfields"

Okay, I tried that.

I then did a 'make clean'.  Then the config, then the regular make

But running the resulting qemu is still giving the same error.

Considering how big the GTK libraries are for Windows, to be honest, I'm not
so sure it's a good idea, anyway.

The sdl library is only 300k and can be included with qemu.

The gtk libraries are more than 6 meg and would be a little big to include
with qemu.  It just doesn't seem right to have the libraries being 8 times
larger than the main program.