Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GenArtWare, tools

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GenArtWare, toolset for prosuming generative art/media
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 09:49:53 +0200

        Hi,

If you wish resubmit your project, you should use the savannah web interface.

On Wed Jul 3 05:17:50 EDT 2002, I discarded your submission, asking you to state if your project is a software or a mix of softwares and if there could be dependancies on non-free softwares and libraries. I also request you to give a link to your project source code, if there's already something written.

If, as it seems, the goal is to make severals differents softwares, you should create a project for each one. You can glue informations about it on web pages.

        Regards,