Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GenArtWare, tools

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GenArtWare, toolset for prosuming generative art/media
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 13:58:16 +0100

Please register your project again indicating a URL where the source code can
be found (could be a temporary one); or e-mail us a tarball. It does not
matter if your project is in a very early stage, since we just want to check
its license and other software dependencies.

If your project does not exist yet, please say that in you registration and
give a more detailed description of what you are going to do (what
platforms/languages your project will run on, how it relates to other similar
projects, etc).

Projects that do not exist yet can also be approved here; but if you have any
code already written, it is better to let us take a look at it since it is
easier to correct licensing issues in an early stage than later on when we
discover them.

Regards,
Jaime