[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of palito - a real time strategy game

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of palito - a real time strategy game - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: 16 Jan 2003 14:45:50 +0100

According to the mail you sent me privately, I assume that you choose
GPL v2 and later.

Anyway the FSF will not change it's ways if RMS die. While RMS is the
origin and the leader of the FSF, people are not in FSF just for RMS
but for ideals RMS expressed. And if RMS die, ideals will remain the
same.