[Savannah-hackers] Re: Moving cfengine to savannah: licensing question.

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Moving cfengine to savannah: licensing question.
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 03:00:58 -0500

    I have sent an email to the maintainer (Mark) asking to add this
    clause, but what if he does not want?

If Mark raises an objection, please tell me and I will talk with him.

CFENGINE is copyright FSF, so we can change the license if we want to.
But it would be better to talk with him first and do it delicately.

Please let me do that job.