[Savannah-hackers] Re: Moving cfengine to savannah: licensing question.

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Moving cfengine to savannah: licensing question.
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 03:01:53 -0500

    But since it's a GNU package and since the primary goal of Savannah is
    officially to host GNU packages, cfengine should be hosted even without
    the "or later" clause.

All GNU packages are supposed to have the "or later" clause.
It is unacceptable for any GNU package not to have this.
If you ever see that, please tell me, so I can talk to the
maintainer about it.