Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 19:28:04 +0200

On 2004.07.27 15:40 Iván García Alcaide wrote:
Sylvain Beucler wrote:

http://clander.eui.upm.es/javaget is not valid anymore. Can you point me to an updated URL?

I am sorry, but server crashed and I am raising it up bit a bit. The URL is the same and it will be available this morning.

Can you update the downloads section?

We wish to review your source code, even if it is not functional, to
catch potential legal issues early. For example, to release your program properly under the GPL you must
include a copyright notice and statement permitting copying at the
beginning of every file of source code.  This is explained in
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.  Our review would help
catch potential omissions such as these.

I have tried to get the old source code but I couldn't so I will begin the project next month. No source code is available at this moment. Beginning September I would like to have implmented some features an to publish it.

Anyway I will read the gpl-howto carefully to do my best about GPL license.

If it is possible to open for you to open the project in savannah would be great. Thnaks.

I think it is ok.

A last requirement to be hosted at Savannah is to make sure your software can run on a Free Software Java suite (see http://www.gnu.org/software/java/ for more information).

If you reply to this mail (with address@hidden in Cc for the record) telling you are willing to make such effort, I will approve your project.

--