Re: [Savannah-help-public] Redirecting bug-gnu-emacs to emacsbugs

From: Don Armstrong
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Redirecting bug-gnu-emacs to emacsbugs
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 19:32:30 -0700

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008, Stefan Monnier wrote:
> So how 'bout doing the forwarding in Mailman: email coming in without an
> "Re:" or a "In-Reply-To:" or a "References:" and not coming from
> address@hidden should not be distributed to the list
> but to address@hidden instead.

It'd also be ok to send things with Bug#XXX headers not comming from
emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com to address@hidden [I
have to admit I'm rather more familiar with doing complicated things
in smartlist than mailman, where it's just a matter of tweaking a few
procmail recipes.]

Don Armstrong

--
If a nation values anything more than freedom, it will lose its
freedom; and the irony of it is that if it is comfort or money it