Re: [savannah-help-public] GAP project CVS -> SVN migration

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] GAP project CVS -> SVN migration
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2014 23:27:20 +0100

Hi Bob,

On 02/09/14 21:11, Bob Proulx wrote:

Let me know when/if you fix the extra directory level and I will
import it again. :-)
I redid everything again, I hope it is  now fixed? I reuploaded gap-svn.bz2

If I diff at the same level of directory then I think I only find
directories that were removed in cvs but the cvs side must keep the
empty directory around to support the Attic.
Excatly those directories are the ones I wanted to "remove", they were accidental commits, we then cvs deleted the contents.

Thanks,

Riccardo

--
---
GNUstep maintainer and Application developer