Re: [Simulavr-devel] avrtest and simulavr vs simulavrxx

From: Joel Sherrill
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] avrtest and simulavr vs simulavrxx
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 09:00:52 -0500

I have attempted to update the file TODO at the top
of the tree to reflect these comments.  Please edit
and make the comments right.  I don't know the AVR
family well enough to do more than be a secretary for
many of these issues.

Eric.. do we need to add an Open Projects/Wishlist to
the project based upon the TODO for Summer of Code?

--joel