RE: [Simulavr-devel] avrtest and simulavr vs simulavrxx

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [Simulavr-devel] avrtest and simulavr vs simulavrxx
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 10:39:41 -0600

There's another project to be aware of (that I was just reminded of), and that
is avrora:
<http://compilers.cs.ucla.edu/avrora/>
This simulator is written in Java, which has its own drawbacks. Avrora started
off as a PhD project. I have heard reports that it works well for some people,
though I could not get it to work.

Perhaps it would be good to add that one to the list of other projects to be
feature-compatible with.

Eric