Re: [Simulavr-devel] avrtest and simulavr vs simulavrxx

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] avrtest and simulavr vs simulavrxx
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 19:10:24 +0100

I vote for an elf file :-)

I vote for both, optionally the historic format, and an ELF file for
all new users.

If the old style file would not need to change much of the old code, it is accepted. But I would not change any of the register classes to give them the ability to hold their name strings and maybe an additional interface for writing such a file. If the file writer could be added simply by adding an option to main and a call to "register printable"
mechanism, there is a go for it from my side.