Re: Simulating Individual B

From: J.J. Merelo Guervos
Subject: Re: Simulating Individual B
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 97 19:50:33 +0200

>>>>> "cgl" == cgl  <address@hidden> writes:

    cgl>   One group working with such data in the context of ABMs is
    cgl> the Emergent Solutions group at Coopers and Lybrand, who have
    cgl> been building models of the propagation of fads and fashions

Anything published on that topic? Any reference?

Of course, I could also push our own model, in which agents look at
products, and decide to buy them or not; then they are punished or
rewarded according to how much each product is publicized. Results
show that it has an uncanny similitude with reality.

But I dont have much quantitative data to support that model, only
qualitative. I would like to have it, though.

See ya!

                                JJ
--
JJ Merelo                         | http://kal-el.ugr.es/htbin/jj-plex