RE: Re: could not compile swarm on Win95 - PERMISSION DENIED

From: Shai Ophir
Subject: RE: Re: could not compile swarm on Win95 - PERMISSION DENIED
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 17:08:13 +-300

Hello Marcus,

> Does the permission denied only happen during the make, or does
> t also happen if you try to read the file with `cat'?  What
> does `mount' report?

It is only during the make. I can do 'cat' on these files.

> I'd guess there is some configuration limit you are hitting.

Well, I am surprized. It is a standard Pentium with Win95. In oppose to Unix
with all its variants, Windows95 should be a standard platform.
I'll try to build it on another PC if possible.
Do I need to install only the following 3 components?
 1.  cdk.exe
 2.  usertools.exe
 3.  win32swarm.exe

Thanks for your support,
Shai.

discussion of the technical details of the day