Re: R package on IRIX 6.5

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: R package on IRIX 6.5
Date: 18 Mar 1999 10:47:31 -0800

JS> 928:curve(gamma(x),-3,4, n=1001, ylim=c(-10,100),

JS> The following are the comments found in base-Ex.Rout file:

JS> Error: Object "x" not found Execution halted

This works for me on Solaris 7.

> curve(gamma(x),-3,4, n=1001, ylim=c(-10,100), col="red", lwd=2,
> main="gamma(x)")
Warning: NaNs produced in function "gamma"

JS> In the modreg-Ex.R test, the postscript file contained 3 pages and
JS> pages 1 and 2 had complete graphs while page 3 had one incomplete
JS> graph.  Even after the test had run for more than 100 mins. there
JS> was no progress noticed in the .ps files. Since I terminated the
JS> test, the modreg-Ex.Rout file was deleted before the program
JS> exited.

I get six files: base-Examples.ps, eda-Examples.ps, lqs-Examples.ps,
modreg-Examples.ps, mva-Examples.ps, and stepfun-Examples.ps.
lqs-Examples.ps has no drawn content.

You might want to report this at http://r-bugs.biostat.ku.dk/R.