Re: Swarm-1.4.1 on IRIX 6.5

From: Jayshree Sarma
Subject: Re: Swarm-1.4.1 on IRIX 6.5
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 16:42:07 -0500 (EST)

On 18 Mar 1999, Marcus G. Daniels wrote:

> JS> H5B: debugging B-trees (expensive)
>
> Did you build with --enable-debug?  How did H5B_DEBUG get set?  There
> seem to be some assertions that would otherwise be NOPs,
> e.g. H5Tset_size on reference or compound types.

Configure was compiled with the following options:
--prefix=/Apps/usr/local --enable-debug --disable production
--enable-trace

I used sgi cc because with gcc I was getting errors at the gmake
stage.

I also changed the config/irix64 to use n32 bit instead of 64 bit
compilation.

If you send me a template of how you build on Solaris, I can try
to build it again.

Thanks,
Jayshree