RE: Swarm 2.1 available

From: Stumpo VIII, Cody (C.M.)
Subject: RE: Swarm 2.1 available
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 09:45:56 -0500

What exactly is the deal with this Emacs thingy?  Does it need to be
downloaded separately?  For the heck of it, I installed on windows (btw, you
really need somewhere between 185 and 200 MB free to perform the install,
accounting for temp space used--it wouldn't work with 185 free, but did with
200).   There's no emacs program in the bin directory.

Also, is this just like a .emacsrc or something that could also be used in
unix?

Cody