RE: [Swarm-Support] Load Swarm Figures into PowerPoint?

From: Marshall, James A R
Subject: RE: [Swarm-Support] Load Swarm Figures into PowerPoint?
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 15:25:25 -0000

Li,
  if you're using Windows it's easy to get a screengrab by pressing "Print
Screen" on the keyboard, then pasting it from the clipboard. I think on UNIX
and similar systems most windows managers should have similar functionality.
What OS are you using?
        James

---
Dr James A R Marshall
Complex Systems Modelling Group (COSMIC)
Department of Earth Science and Engineering
Imperial College London
Tel: +44 (0)20 7594 7493
Fax: +44 (0)20 7594 7444
Container World Project - http://www.ese.ic.ac.uk/research/containerworld/