Re: [Swarm-Support] Load Swarm Figures into PowerPoint? -> gimp,xview

From: gepr
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Load Swarm Figures into PowerPoint? -> gimp,xview
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 07:52:03 -0800

Just for completeness, I didn't see anyone mention ImageMagick,
which is my preferred tool for capturing windows.  It has the
added benefit of being able to "import" windows into PDF, which
has proven handy.

--
glen e. p. ropella              =><=                           Hail Eris!
H: 831.335.4950                              http://www.ropella.net/~gepr