Re: [Swarm-Support] Load Swarm Figures into PowerPoint?

From: Perrone Alessandro
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Load Swarm Figures into PowerPoint?
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 16:26:06 +0100

Hi
I have some simulation results (figures such as EZgraph or Color maps) in Swarm, and want to load them onto my Windows for PowerPoint presentation. If you have an idea about this, could you share with me?
It is easy.
You have to use XV or GIMP package to create a snapshot of your Swarm graphic window, and then you can insert it into you favourite Presentation program.
Hope this help.
                                ALEX