Re: [Swarm-Support] Load Swarm Figures into PowerPoint?

From: Perrone Alessandro
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Load Swarm Figures into PowerPoint?
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 18:44:22 +0100

Hi
Thanks to Alex, James, and Mackie. I run my simulations in Linux (though I may download Swarm into Windows and run my model later), so I would like to know more about XV or GIMP packages--are they free? where can download them?
XV is a graphical package which is inside normal Linux distributions.
Try to type at linux prompt
xv
and, if it is installed on your system, you'll see the package.
If you need further info, contact me.
Regards.
                                ALEX