Re: [Synaptic-devel] synaptic 0.46pre1

From: Sebastian Heinlein
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] synaptic 0.46pre1
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 16:02:07 +0100

Am Sa, den 22.11.2003 schrieb liu jack um 10:47:
> >But there is no need to use only one central SPEC file. We can use a
> >separat SPECs for SuSE and Red Hat.
>
> But,what about other distributions ?

We can only support distrus that we have access to. So this is a
technical problem. I installed SuSE and RedHat user-mode-linux systems
to actually test the RPMs.

But I don't have got the time, disk space and knowledge to support all
128 (?) linux distrus.

But if you want to help on this issue we could include your work.

Regards,

Sebastian