Re: [XBoard-devel] HtmlHelp() argument 4

From: h.g. muller
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] HtmlHelp() argument 4
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 09:23:23 +0200

// Defines for Win64
#ifndef _WIN64
#define DWORD_PTR DWORD
#endif

I found that exact fragment online, but didn't want to copy Microsoft code. However, if you like that solution, replace the relevant part of my commit with that. The rest of the patch just moves it all into help.h so it can be reused easily-- and always making sure that DWORD_PTR is correctly set up first.

I don't think a code snippet like that constitutes copyrightable stuff.
Leaving out or altering the comment, of course.