[XBoard-devel] JAWS builds [winboard]

From: Eric Mullins
Subject: [XBoard-devel] JAWS builds [winboard]
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 10:21:20 -0600

Right now there's no support for building a JAWS binary.

From my browsing of the source, it looks like to do so, you:
1) #define JAWS for the build
2) use jaws.rc instead of winboard.rc

Is that correct?

We need to remove item 2 so that it's automatic if JAWS is defined. I can do that, but there's a LOT of common code that should be shared, so it would make sense to clean up the rc file at this time. [otherwise, you make a change to some odd dialog/menu/accelerator, and it only happens for non-jaws binaries]