[patch] Fixes and improvements in org-latex-language-alist (was: ox-late

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: [patch] Fixes and improvements in org-latex-language-alist (was: ox-latex language handling in Org-9.5 vs 9.6)
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2023 19:02:19 +0000

I think that with this patch the possible regressions are removed. I
took the opportunity to add some improvements (the :babel-ini-alt,
:script and :script-tag properties) and correct some errors and typos.

I don't know if it's a valid path to allow the car of each element to
also be a list of languages codes, but I couldn't think of a better
solution for the "de"/"de-de" cases. A similar case is in Chinese
Simplified (new language added), where the possible language codes are
zh and zh-cn, if I'm not wrong.

--
Juan Manuel Macías

https://juanmanuelmacias.com