Re: [Worg] CSS improvements

From: Adam Porter
Subject: Re: [Worg] CSS improvements
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 01:14:19 -0500

On 3/23/24 09:49, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
Adam Porter <adam@alphapapa.net> writes:

(@media all .org-center): Actually style this so that "#+begin_center"
blocks are centered and fit with the rest of the theme, allowing these
blocks to be used to make certain text stand out.

I am not sure if centered text should stand out.
AFAIU, you want to add this style for the sole purpose of highlighting

What is the purpose of centering text if not to make it stand out?

FYI, we usually do

: "Should I use one big Org file or many small ones?"

to make text stand out.

Yes, but that makes it source code, which makes it monospaced, which is not appropriate except for source code.

Besides, the .org-center class is not even styled right now, so it isn't even given a unique appearance on Worg right now. So why not use it this way?