Re: [Worg] CSS improvements

From: Adam Porter
Subject: Re: [Worg] CSS improvements
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 12:53:00 -0500

On 3/28/24 08:18, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
Adam Porter <adam@alphapapa.net> writes:

I guess we can make this into a poll... (I have no better ideas on
how to resolve the disagreement)

I think that's unnecessary.  Worg isn't a democracy, after all.  If you
are vetoing the idea, then let it be vetoed, and let us move on with the
rest of the proposed changes.  I'll go ahead and push them, without the
background color.

It is not about democracy or veto. We disagree about expectations for
#+begin_center. Expectations are not about me or you, but rather about
what WORG authors will expect. So, asking people makes sense.

If you feel strongly enough about the background color idea (which would be an interesting reversal ;), I'll leave that in your hands. Otherwise, I don't feel strongly enough about it to pursue a poll.

Also, we may consider re-using inlinetask style for TODO: entries.

Rather than
#+begin_center
TODO: Even better, find a volunteer to maintain this information!
#+end_center

We can do

That is a lot of asterisks, and I can't remember if inline tasks are enabled by default. :) But in general, sure, I've no objection. I think that we should have some standard way to encode tasks within Worg documents, regardless of what it is.

Thanks,
Adam