Re: [Worg] CSS improvements

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [Worg] CSS improvements
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 13:18:12 +0000

Adam Porter <adam@alphapapa.net> writes:

>> I guess we can make this into a poll... (I have no better ideas on
>> how to resolve the disagreement)
>
> I think that's unnecessary.  Worg isn't a democracy, after all.  If you
> are vetoing the idea, then let it be vetoed, and let us move on with the
> rest of the proposed changes.  I'll go ahead and push them, without the
> background color.

It is not about democracy or veto. We disagree about expectations for
#+begin_center. Expectations are not about me or you, but rather about
what WORG authors will expect. So, asking people makes sense.

Also, we may consider re-using inlinetask style for TODO: entries.

Rather than
#+begin_center
TODO: Even better, find a volunteer to maintain this information!
#+end_center

We can do

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,