Re: [libreplanet-discuss] help with FSF incompatible but community orien

From: Patrick
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] help with FSF incompatible but community oriented licence(s)
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 17:33:18 -0400

Hi Mark, Hi Ted

Again this is your with us or against us. Regardless of the licence, if the code ships with source code am I not somewhere up the ladder from closed source, am I not?

Can you not come down from your Ivory tower and help me to find an alternative to closed source software(which is looking better then when I first posted)

I think it is better to give clean needles to drug addicts then to spread HIV. Whether or not you agree with me should not be the issue, only finding as many alternatives to closed source as possible, even if that is a gradient.