Re: [paragui-users] ParaGUI && Embedded C++

From: Asko Kauppi
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] ParaGUI && Embedded C++
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 00:54:38 +0300

The best implementation of a message/callback i've seen in _any_ UI toolkit must be the TrollTech QT's signal/slot concept. It's simply brilliant, elegant, simple... If you don't know it, take a look at their instructive videos on www.trolltech.com. If for nothing else, to get ideas.

I don't mean we need to / should be competing with Qt. Fat chance. But always refreshing to see how others have done things.

-ak

Roger D. Vargas kirjoittaa perjantaina, 25. heinäkuuta 2003, kello 20:25: