Re: [Adonthell-devel] intro gfx complete!

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] intro gfx complete!
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 00:36:14 +0100

> Sorry, I forgot to ask this earlier: This pic is for when they find the
> chrysobe amongst silverhairs stuff in the saddlebags, right? (do you
> want mapobjects of these.. and/or are we going to have horses? 'coz
> you'd have to ask Ben reeeal nice to make some if you want 'em :P)

Well, I thought of that chest in the loft as Silverhairs luggage. (There
remains the question how they brought it along, but I think this is not so
important.)

Of course, if you think a horse and saddlebags would be better, I'd beg on my
knees for Ben to make them ;).

> I'm just wondering what background they should be on - some kind of
> pouch or on the player's hand perhaps?

It's only one, actually. (Although changing the dialogues if it had to be
more wouldn't be the biggest problem.)

I imagined just a single gem similar to those on the title screen, but
placing it in the player's hand sounds like a good idea. Also, I'm not sure
if we should use a fullscreen pic, or just a window similar to the "Choose
your name" one with a smaller graphic and some text next to it.

It's up to you.