Re: [Adonthell-devel] intro gfx complete!

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] intro gfx complete!
Date: 10 Dec 2001 20:09:57 +0100

le lun 10-12-2001 à 16:44, cirrus a écrit :
> Finally I've gotten of my lazy as and done the gfx!
>
> I've put them on the ftp as nu-intro-gfx.tgz.

Fine, fine, fine! I'm so happy. :) I don't have much time this evening -
but you can be sure I'll update the data package tomorrow.

> I've attached a rough fakeshot of what the 3 layers should look like
> when they hve finished scrolling. Bear in mind that at this point you
> will only see the lower 240 pixels of the whole image!

Looks great.

> I think the scrolling of this part cn be a lot slower than it currently
> is - I think the player should only be becoming visible when it says "..
> you eventually find the red-wyne inn - the heavy wooden gates appear to
> be locked..."

I'll try this. Anyway I have to correctly sync the stuff with the music,
so such changes doesn't hurt.

> Btw, Alex, the gates on the map still aren't fixed. Can you move the
> upper gate down by one square and put that wall bit I made behind it.
> Thanks!

Oh yes, sorry about it. I'll try to do this tomorrow too (hope I still
have that wall - should be in my mails anyway...)

> I'll start the outro gfx asap and then I'll prepare the gfx for the
> inside of the barn, so we can make map-objects. If I'm not mistaken that
> should be all!

Exactly. That's perfect!

> Remember, remember the 31st of December! :P

Yeah, and remember my threat! >:p

Ahh, good news, some activity again! ^_^ 0.4 will rock even more, you'll
see!