Re: [Adonthell-devel] intro gfx complete!

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] intro gfx complete!
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 23:01:39 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 26 Dec 2001 18:59:37 +0000 cirrus wrote

> If you have time and wanted to make it a little more challenging that
> room could be locked and you'd have to talk to Orloth to get it opened
> or something like that. Like, SIlverhair would tell you to get something
> from her luggage which was put in the cellar - you look in the cellar
> and find the room locked so you need to pursuade Orloth to open it for
> you.

Okay, 'tis done. The room is locked and you need to "persuade" Lucia to get
the key. Actually, there are two different possibilities: if you managed to
enrage Lucia earlier, getting the key is pretty hard, I guess. Otherwise
it's rather straightforward.

Now, Alex needs to put Silverhair's luggage into the storeroom and I need
to update one more script afterwards. Then this part is done.

And once Silverhair's dialogue is complete, you will be even able to test
it ;).