[Adonthell-devel] Please can you add me on the new site

From: joel vennin
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Please can you add me on the new site
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 14:30:30 +0100 (CET)

Hello Kay, i've saw a very good site on adonthell !
You know on adonthell.linuxgames.com/new_html
;p

So can you add me please ;) I know, i'm not very
active on adonthell project but my time is plenty used
by my school.

Just a quick description:
Joel Vennin, 22, studies in computer sciences at
Valenciennes university (France)

During my studies, i've meet Alexandre, and he suggest
me to join adonthell project.
Working on GUI

My Preferences:
        GNU/Linux Debian !
        Only one editor: Emacs !
        WindowMaker Powered !

Vision of the future:
  * More developpers on adonthell project do to more
release and add incredible feature on adonthell
project.

  * I wish adonthell become the reference in free RPG

  * Free mens choice Free Software

Kai, i wish you understand all, and can you correct my
dirty english, please.

Thanks a lot
See you later my god.