Re: [Adonthell-devel] mac os x port - success stories

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] mac os x port - success stories
Date: 01 May 2002 20:16:29 +0200

> If only life were that simple :) here's autogen's output:
[...]

Rheeeuuuuffff!! Cough! Cough! This is NOT what I expected! 8O

How come all these macros are undefined? Maybe try to update autoconf &
automake, if possible. Otherwise, I guess we'll directly send you the
configure script, will be way faster! :)

> > I'm using 1.4 here, without any problems. I guess you should use this
> > version too.
>
> Check... I'm on it now... god I love dselect!

God... Tink is Debian on macos... I'm suddently in need for a powerbook!
:) Does apt-get work too?