Re: [Adonthell-devel] mac os x port - success stories

From: Nils Hesse
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] mac os x port - success stories
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 19:45:01 +0000

Rheeeuuuuffff!! Cough! Cough! This is NOT what I expected! 8O

How come all these macros are undefined? Maybe try to update autoconf &
automake, if possible. Otherwise, I guess we'll directly send you the
configure script, will be way faster! :)

Tried updating... no luck :( if you could send me configure script again, that would be great. But I'm not sure it'll fix the SDL not found stuff... as I said, I had that very same problem when trying the release code whilst autoconf25 was installed. Could of course just be that it was because the release version didn't work with autoconf25.... we shall see.

> God... Tink is Debian on macos... I'm suddently in need for a powerbook! :) Does apt-get work too?

yup! :)) mac = good, mac os x = better, mac os x + fink = best os ever.... ;)

Regards,
r:Nilz