Re: [Adonthell-devel] mac os x port - success stories

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] mac os x port - success stories
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 22:27:55 +0200

On Thu, 2 May 2002 21:00:48 +0000 Nils Hesse wrote:

> > http://www.gnurou.org/adonthell-stuff/configure (this is the
> > configure for the latest CVS sources)
>
> thanks... i have no SDL probs anymore (but ogg vorbis is still not
> recognized. anyone got any ideas on that?).

Do you have ogg vorbis headers and libraries on your system, or just the
ogg tools? You might try to give configure the proper path to your ogg
vorbis installation:

  --with-ogg=DIR         Set where the Ogg library is located
  --with-vorbis=DIR      Set where the Vorbis library is located

Also have a look at config.log, whether it contains any additional error
messages that might help locating the problem.

> I also managed to get an
> ustable release of swig working (after much tinkering) but i still
> have a few probs.. after running ./configure most goes well except at
> the end:[...]
> any thoughts?

Well, config.h.in is most likely not in CVS, as it would be created by
autoheader, I guess :). Instead of AC_CONFIG_HEADERS our configure.in
contains AM_CONFIG_HEADER. Guess that should be replaced. For now I'll
attach the config.h.in file.